GROWING YOUR BUSINESS
How I can help your growing business?
There comes a point when you take a plunge with the next big step of your business. This may be such things as taking on office space, hiring an employee, winning a big customer, taking on associates or placing a large order with a supplier.
At this stage, it is more important than ever to get the legals right. Things that can go wrong if you don’t have a good contract protecting your position include:
- An employee could sue you for unfair dismissal if you dismiss without notice and don’t have a contract recording the common situations when you can terminate without notice
- One of your consultants could start up on his own and poach your customers if you don’t have a contract including restrictive covenants
- a big customer could cancel its contract leaving you with wasted stock if you haven’t duly tied them into the order in a written contract
- The landlord could put up your rent on your office space if you haven’t negotiated a cap on the rent increase clause in the lease
- A big supplier could delay in delivering the order to you, leaving you with a shortage of stock and angry customers who haven’t received their goods by the promised date
It is always worth talking to a lawyer BEFORE things go wrong as it will be much cheaper and easier to put the protection into place at the start rather than trying to resolve a legal matter once something has gone wrong.
I can help you by providing the following affordable legal contracts:
- Employment agreement
- Consultancy agreement
- Customer contract / service agreement
- Supplier contract
- Review of office lease (normally provided by the landlord)
- IT supply contract
- software development agreement
All of these contracts and guidance are available in my Small Business Legal Academy at a very affordable price. To see more click here.
Occasionally, I take on one to one clients and draft bespoke contracts for you.
To get in touch find out if I am taking on new one to one clients, click here and complete the form.
I look forward to working with you whether that be as a member of my Legal Academy or as a one to one client.